Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a product name
A while back here on BFT there was an advertizement for a device that locked to the butt end of a rod and rested against a person forearm. I believe it was created to relieve hook set pressure on the wrist. Does anyone recall what the name of that product is???

Thanks in advance for any info provided.
[signature]
There are actually more than one. They are called "The Turbo Setter" and" The Leverage Booster". The latter has been tested by North American Fishing Club and has some reviews posted on line.
[signature]
haveing truble putting a hook into them lakers are ya? lol try jerking harder [:p]..
[signature]
If my memory serves me right.I seem to recall that you was jerking and missing on a few yourself[frown] on your last trip to the gorge.Maybe Don can order you one also.[blush]
[signature]
all though that is sooo true i did at lest put a hook in a mid-sized one last time up.. [shocked].. i'll let Don try it out first and see how they work.. i think he just needs a fancy gloomis like mine! hehehe [sly]..
[signature]
LMAO!,, nope because I havent picked up a Loomis I really like the feel of yet..
[signature]
Thanks for the heads up
[signature]
I really think its an age problem by the time the brain tells the arm to jerk,[mad] guess what its to late thats my excuse and i am sticking to it.welcome to the golden years
[signature]
[quote mackminer] welcome to the golden years[/quote]

Well I'm in good company then.
[signature]
I just want to know....Who is blanch!?[laugh][laugh][fishon]
[signature]
???,, Heck if I know. LOL!
[signature]
[quote mackminer]I really think its an age problem by the time the brain tells the arm to jerk,[mad] guess what its to late thats my excuse and i am sticking to it.welcome to the golden years[/quote]

[font "Courier New"][#000050][size 3]Age, schmage! I'm only 31, and I can't set the hook to save my life... just ask TubeDude! LOL
I went crappie fishing with him, and I missed EVERY nibble!
[/size][/#000050][/font]
[signature]