Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STICKERS ARE HERE!!!
i received a nice stack of BFT stickers today from TheAngler, i also recieved some fishing.org and fishing.net stickers. if you live in Roy feel free to PM me and ill give you my address and give you a few, otherwise ill be in the Sportsmans (riverdale) parking lot on saturday, look for a blue GMC 1500 and a bald retarded looking guy sitting on the tailgate, ill get there around noon.
[signature]
come out to get your stickers, and to say hello... there are a few people who have sent PM's regarding fly selection on the provo and weber, ill have my fly box along to share ideas and tips, etc.
[signature]
I don't live in Roy and work Saturdays, is there another way to get couple of flags? If I sent you my address? I can send you a few bucks for shipping and or the flags.
[signature]
i dont have any flags, i have a sticker pack i could send you.... if you would like them mailed please PM me your address.... i cant say when ill get them out since i need to go get stamps and my only real free time is on the weekend, but if you PM me that info i will set aside a pack for anyone that does, and though it might take a few days i do promise to get them out to you.
[signature]
hey nut could you throw a couple in my order? dont know if you got my check yet i sent it last thursday, just checking.[Wink]
[signature]
larry, i have not yet recieved it yuet, and yes i will add some to your order, thanks
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]I have a bunch of stickers too. You know where I live.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
I live in South Davis County and anyone is welcome to PM me and stop by and pick up some stickers from my house.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]I just checked and I even have a few of the small patches.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]The bidding is now open.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
i tried to get some last time around never got any. if possible i would like a couple thanks
[signature]