Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WIPER TOURNEY
Setting up a wiper tourney at Willard in June, any one interested send me a P.M. for more info.[fishin]
[signature]
You win anything?

Wouldn't mind it. Be fun. Just a few minutes from our house!
[signature]
count me in pete,have u tried porky lately? oonly 3 people fishing it today when i went to feed.
[signature]
PM sent, ill help if you need it also
[signature]
OH....I think petty4life will have his licsense again by then!!! He can pull me around on an old tire tube!
[signature]
If your interested stop by at Maniacs booth down at the ISE show next month and we can fill you in on the details. Or you can just send me a PM.
[signature]
PM sent.
[signature]
Sunrise on the water
Hey, i am very interested in fishing in it and helping out a little too.
Kody
[signature]
let us know Pete, I'll see if the boys will fish in it and help if you need need some.
[signature]
Give me a call at home.
[signature]
Count me in. I'm out there every weekend anyway.[Wink][inline Jimwiper.jpg]
[signature]
You ain't going to win with that? That is the size I usually bring in on tournament day so I should know. [Wink]

This is what you need!
[inline "BIG Wiper_1.JPG"]
[signature]
[quote fishinfool]You ain't going to win with that? That is the size I usually bring in on tournament day so I should know. [Wink]

This is what you need!
[/quote]

I'm 6'10" and 290 lbs so my wiper just looked small.[Wink]

I saw that pic the first time you posted it and it's a dandy! My personal best is just under 7 lbs.

Can't wait to meet you at the tourney![cool]
[signature]
LOL! You got me I'm 3' 6" 50lbs soaking wet. Thats why that one looks so big.[Image: happy.gif]

Hoping to put another big fish in the boat this year, I think I may be on to something. But will see how it turns out.[fishin][fishin][fishin][fishin][fishin][fishin]

Looking forward to meeting you and the others at the tourney always fun to be had with good people here and on the maniac site.
fnf
[signature]
Didn't you fish the Tournament with us last summer?
[signature]
Count me in. I'll have the catch and release record by then.[fishin]
[signature]
PM sent, looks like wet1 want to be in his own boat this year[cool].
[signature]
Does that mean you need a partner Mike? I would be interested in fishing the tourney. I would figure wet1 will be fishing with Chad.[:/] Let me know.[fishon]
[signature]
Trout_Slayer and i are down! you guys sure you want us out there? you know when you sitting in a boat and see ripples on the water but feel no wind? thats cause the wipers are shking in their boots cause they know TS and i are on the way!! [:p]

either way i cant access the site here at work but ill sign us up tonight
[signature]
I would like to do it. Is there a fee?
[signature]