Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Bass Fishing Rival
For quick reference: ANY BASS caught in 2010 is eligible but there are a few simple rules.
2. The bass (no matter of species) must be in a picture (preferably with a ruler) and the letters LLY to determine that it is a 2010 fish.
3. Length, body of water caught on and verification of 2010 (See rule 2) must be submitted with post/picture.
4. More rules may come [Wink]

On to the good stuff. Up for grabs is a black BFT t-shirt with logo on front and back. A white long sleeve shirt with logo on front and back and bigfishtackle.com on sleeve. A Skeet Reese Senko+Frog rod and custom poured baits to be displayed soon. I do not have the backing of BFT on this contest and the money for these prizes are coming out of my own pocket. Pictures will be examined carefully.
More to come.
[signature]
Can Mods play????? If i were to win i shirt i would pass it on the the next runner up since i already got one.
[signature]
Sure why not. Curt,John, steve or myself can't compete. So if you win, wear the shirt with pride. Good luck.
[signature]
I need a shirt! lol
[signature]
March 7, 2010

Heading to river today. Hopefully I'll have a pic to post when I get home. Last year this early in march I caught a 5lb smallmouth at the spot I'm going today.

Thanks for the competition. I have a feeling this is going to be a great year of fishing!

EDIT: NOTHING... GOT A STRIKE EARLY THEN NOTHING.... arkanas is slow right now
[signature]
Caught April 4, 2010

Local farm pond

Marked Tree, Arkansas

17.5 in. 16 in.

[inline SANY1025.JPG]
[signature]
Nice job bytebull, you broke the skunk on the contest. [cool]
[signature]
when does the contest end?
[signature]
At the end of the year. So you have alot of time to get that big one.
[signature]
OK, heres my entry for 2010. Both just made 28" to make them keepers. Now who will beat the mod??
[url "javascript:;"][Image: PICT0458.JPG][/url]
[signature]
guess I'm out of the running. I would have to drive about 140 miles to catch any striped bass and no Largemouth is going to beat those.
[signature]
We have three categories of bass. Lgmouth,smallies and striped. Your still king in the lgmouth. Mine should be the minamum to enter the contest here in the NE. Now lets see some nice smallmoth taken.
[signature]
Well this isn't a submission since I caught it last week and it isn't photographed properly, but I will be participating.
[fishin]

Hoping to pull some big stripes out of Lake Mead this year!
[signature]
does LLY actually have to bee in the pic, or can it just be on the pic? I got a fish I want to enter just caught last weekend but I didn't know about the contest at the time.
[signature]
LLY has to be in the pic to verify that it's a 2010 bass.
[signature]
[Image: happy.gif]Why are you making so many rules to have to follow?
[signature]
So it's fair to all that the fish were caught this year. Also private ponds are excluded. Not fair to all that fish public waters.
[signature]
i win? i really get a skeet reese rod? and some solf platics?

tell me... and how are you going to send me the rod?

do i have to c.o.d. it?
[signature]
no way anyone is gonna beat me now . with 3 days left this year..

you are really gonna give us one of those rods? I can't afford a rod like that..

i am so happy.
[signature]
Fair is fair, I feel pretty confident that you are the winner. Send me a pm with your address and I'll ship you the Skeete Reese rod and some baits to go with it. I'm out of town right now but when I get back, couple weeks, I'll get a tube to ship it and send it out. Congratulations!
[signature]