Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a sore "Weber Arm" and a first!
made it to taggarts at 0712 and started fishing right away. new something was different about today because my first fish was a whitey, then i dont know how mnay browns. all the same size, between 12 and 14 inches. but i had a first today. right below where i was fishing i found a 4 foot section of slack water i cast into and BAM my very first ever tiger trout! after releasing him i cast back into that hole and then BAM again, my big boy of the day. this went on for a few hours then a ton of people started showing up. lunkerhunter2 and i went down river i cant even tell you how many whitteys we caught. there was a BWO hatch going on and LH2 caught a few whitties off the top and another dandy brown on the top.... me not so much, so i went back to nymphing like usual, man i need some top water help. anywho flies of the day for me were a 20 red copper john, and a 20 silver copper john'ish thingy i tie.
[signature]
Nice fish. Looks like you had a great day.
[signature]
You and Brody walked past me about 10 am, I came under the train bridge and you were headed downstream, then you guys headed back up. Me an my buddy headed down past the second bridge, sun hit the water and it was on, I caught 20 fish from a nice little run (only 5 browns, the rest whiteys), anyway not a bad day. Red copper john and a rainbow warrior were the flies for me.
[signature]
i thought that was you and your size 25 wading boots lol... i dident say hello cause i would have felt dumb if that wasent you, glad to here you got into them also!
[signature]
Damn, do those things look that big? Funny story I needed some new boots so I hit the William Joseph outlet, the box was marked 12 but they looked a little big, I bought them without checking the actual boot size got em home and they were a 14!!! But for $20 i'll use them[Wink]. You know what they say about big feet.
[signature]