Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catching Up on Pics-Ririe/Scouts and Fish Creek Res
I finally had time to get some pics off of my camera from the last three weeks of fishing trips. The first set of pics is from the trip to Ririe that I took with my venture scout group. The second set of pics is from the great trip that I took last week with my neighbor Steelfisher. As I went through these pics I again reflected on the great times that I have had this winter. I am one lucky guy to have a family and neighbors who like to fish as much as I do.

Windriver
[signature]
I was wondering who built mickey. Thanks for the report and the pic's. looks like you have been haven a good time.

jim[fishin]
[signature]
Ya, they started building a giant snowman and ended up with mickey. I thought it was pretty creative.

Windriver
[signature]
Were you at fish creek or little wood? I didn't think that fish creek was even a res any more. Ron
[signature]
Wow that Mickey Mouse is awesome. I know one of your guys from the social work department at byui. I was in his class.
[signature]
I'm pretty sure I was at Fishcreek Res. It probably depends on the year whether it is a res or a puddle.[cool] I know the dam was breached a few years ago, but it still holds some water.

Windriver
[signature]
Ya, he is a great guy and always volunteers to help me with the boys.

Windriver
[signature]
Great pics and great story. Sounds like you are a great scoutmaster, much like the one I had. They're lucky to have you as a mentor.
[signature]
looks like you had a great time on both trips. You are the ultimate guide.