Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a second 'hello'
Good morning from Germany!
The last post was moved as it already turned into a discussion. As I want to have an intruduction in this obviously rather vital forum I do it again:
I am 49, live in Germany. I prefer freshwater fishing for predators which is in our our area usually pike and and bass. I am here because I want to get in contact with anglers from Nortern America who like to fish for Northern Pike and Muskellunge.
If you have question about fishing over here or have other questions feel free to ask.
[signature]
Welcome to the site Krauthecht, your first post on the intro board was moved to the [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?forum=165"]Pike, Muskie and Walleye[/url] board because we thought that was what you were interested in and you could talk to the most people there. This post will be left here but feel free to ask any questions you have about BFT.
WH2
[signature]
hiya Krauthecht .. good seeing you again.. as WH said I moved the post over to the pike board so that more could get involved in what looked to be a good discussion...

if there are any other questions you have that we could help you with please dont hesitate to ask..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
I found that post at the other page but I thought, it would have been removed from the introduction page. So I placed this new 'hello' as I didn't want to be unpolite by not introducing myself.
It's still there - sorry if I caused a fuzz[blush]
[signature]
you did not cause a "fuzz" at all.. :-).. I was just trying to tell you why I moved the first post.. not that there was anything wrong with it.. sorry for any confusion I may of caused..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
I am not a native speaker. That means I don't get everything 100% in the first moment.
Just try to be polite. [Smile]
[signature]
Your fine but just to end the confusion I went ahead and removed the pointer on this board. Your origional post is on the Musky and Pike board. We hope you enjoy your time here on BFT. WH2
[signature]
beleive me when I say your english is much better than my German.. :-)...

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][Image: happy.gif]Hi there Krauthecht and welcome to our forum. We tried moving posts to boards that a new member appeared to have an interest however, since it generated some confusion [ as in your case] we have decided to ban that procedure and leave ones post as is and just provide a link to a board of interest.[/#008000][/font]
[signature]
[Image: happy.gif][Image: happy.gif]WELCOME TO BFT![Image: happy.gif][Image: happy.gif]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator