Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missed putting in for the 2010 Draw
If you missed the deadline for putting in for the Utah 2010 hunt draws you still have a chance. Due to some problems with the DWR site they have extended the entry time until March 8th. Here is the link to what went wrong.

[url "http://wildlife.utah.gov/dwr/newsflash/42-utah-wildlife-news/225-big-game-hunters-have-extra-time-to-apply.html"]Problems[/url]
[signature]
Got to luv em, the DWR is deffinately on top of it huh?[:p]
[signature]
I told my wife when I put in my applications on the 12th that there would be problems for people who wait until the last minute. The DWR haven't been able to keep the whole site up at the same time since the new site was introduced. Every week seems to be something else.
[signature]
Thats funny $hi& !! If people are stupid enough to wait untill the last minute when the system is over loaded then they deserve to miss it !!! JMOP[Smile] If you cant find 10 minutes to put in for your hunts in the 4 weeks before the dead line then somethings wrong!!
[signature]
AMEN! Muskyhunter!
[signature]
That makes it harder for those that get put in on time to draw. But I guess it is the states way of getting more application fee money. It's BS

Oh good I can still make it in the drawing![:p] hehe
[signature]
I agree too Scott, I for one wish they wouldnt do it because that improves all of us odd in one way or another. But hey, its about getting more money during these tough economic times.
[signature]