Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gunnison res
going to be in delta and wondering if there is any word on gunnison?
[signature]
I fished it last Saturday.

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=567833;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;page=unread#unread"]Click here for the report[/url]

Fuzzyfisher also recently made a report.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]I think he is asking about Gunnison Bend...near Delta. Different water.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Not many from the Wasatch Front fish that little known pond. But, from what I have heard, it has just about every species of fish in Utah. Good cats, white bass, walleyes...and of course...CARP.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Haven't heard any first hand reports for a while. Like other waters at the end of a river system it is subject to the demands of water users and the available water in the watershed.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Oops -- you are right. My brain got caught on Gunnison instead of Delta.
[signature]
ya might be better off going to Dmad then gunnison bend.. but ether might be fun.. this time of year it's hard to get much of anything in them lakes.. but if it statrs warming up some it should get good soon..
[signature]
My folks live out by Delta, and my dad has great luck fishing the Sevier river. He fishes the river bends and any where the river crosses under a bridge (road or railroad) He uses a worm tipped with a salmon egg and always catches fish. I went out there with him one time last summer. It is a lot of fun, because you really never know what you are going to pull out of that river. I caught two medium sized catfish and one carp. My dad caught two small mouth bass, a carp, and some sort of perch. We were only fishing for about an hour. I would imagine Gunnison Bend might be the same type of fishing.
[signature]