Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hummingbird down imageing download
Has any of the hummingbird side imaging sonars owners downloaded the down imaging program yet. I just got an email from hummingbird.com that says it is free. Says it will build a 2D image of what is directly under the boat. I will try to get it tomorrow and see how it goes.
[signature]
Sounds cool, keep us posted.[fishin]
[signature]
I pulled the latest up grade off the web sight at hummingbird and put the card in the boat and it installed no problem. Tested it on demo mode and the down imaging is not alot different than the sonar image. It does allow a 3 way split screen which really gives an interesting interpetation of what is under the boat. If you regestered the product it will be sitting there in your account. I was actually a down load behind so I did the updates in order of age and had no glitches. Will get to try it out at Bear Lake in a couple weeks. By the way I have the 997c SI unit. I found some for sale for $1500 plus shipping. Still a pretty serious up grade for most.
Dan
[signature]
Sounds way cool.[cool]That is some serious sonar you have there.
Is there any way you can post a pic of the new display mode?
I am curious if it will display fish in a 2 dementional.
You should find out here soon enough, the fish in Bear lake can be huge.[Wink][fishin]
[signature]
I will do that.
[signature]