Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFT LDS ? Who Cares?? Where are the fish!!?
If you can get a boat with a motor this summer of if I dont have anyone fishing with me, I could hook you up to a decent TigerMusky or two this summer. I took Vivid Dawn out last summer and she nailed two of them. One of them is her Avatar pic. Look for my posts this spring and summer and hit me up.......
[signature]
That is really nice of you thanks! Vividdawn is a good friend of mine and she is very proud of those fish it was great I didn't know you were the one that took but that was awesome of you.
How is she doing?? I have not seen her on the boards for a while....
[signature]
She is good and waiting for winter to be over she has a count down going until spring she doesn't do well in the cold. I call and tell her to read the posts now and then but she will be more active again when it gets warmer.
[cool][#0000ff]Here's a pic for ya.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Thanks Pat your awesome I am so glad you took that pic for me the funny thing those fish are lil ones not mine LOL dont tell anyone though K
[signature]
Let Dawn hold up those fish..."little bit" will make them look big[laugh]

Off subject, feel better Vivid
[signature]
hrmm ice_princess and FG long lost sisters?!!?
[signature]
I will tell her that but it doesn't take a very big fish to look large with her. She is very tiny. But it would be funny to have the fish look lots bigger then her.