Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pretty Good Day on the Web. 3/12

Got on the river real late, but I just had to do it. Got there at 2 pm and left at 5:30. Thought I did ok, for such a short time, what do you guys think??? [Image: icon_biggrin.gif] [Image: icon_biggrin.gif] Am still w/o Sparky and will probably be w/o for the most of this year. [Image: icon_sad.gif] [Image: icon_sad.gif] Sure miss his help. [Image: icon_sad.gif] [Image: icon_sad.gif] Finally remembered to take some pics. This is real hard for me, being alone and just want to put the fish back in the water. I ain't a photo. guy. [Image: icon_redface.gif] Kept a med. size guy for dinner.

[inline "Nr. 5.jpg"][inline "Nr. 6.jpg"][inline Nr.4.jpg][inline "Nr, 2.jpg"][inline "Nr. 1.jpg"]
[signature]
Looks like you did pretty well, those are some great fish. Congrats on the pretty bows and cutt too. I'm sorry you weren't able to share it with Sparky though.
[signature]
I would say you did alright. Thanks for the report and the pics. Those are some nice fish. Do you mind sharing what you caught them on?
[signature]
Prince nymph and caddis larva.
[signature]
Awesome report! Do you mind sharing the general section of the Weber you fished?

Thanks,

Justin
[signature]
Somewhere below Echo, on private club property (small club). [Wink][Wink]
[signature]