Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current Creek report (first time out in a float tube) 7-26
Just got back from a fun morning at Current Creek. It was my maiden voyage out in the new float tube and I must say WHAT A BLAST! I had so much fun and enjoyed the ease of fishing this morning. The fishing was good I would say, once we found where they were hanging out. Our bait of choice was a worm below a half filled bobber. Location of coice was along any weed bed. Polokid hooked a couple using a "TubeDude origional" jig and a buddy of mine caught a few off rainbow and orange sparkle powerbait. We fished from about 630 am untill around 11 am.

Floating this trip was a blast and something I should have done long ago.
[signature]
hi oej glad you like your tube if you get some time off middle of the week let me know we'll go fishing its nice when you get fish your first trip out as i did also got skunked my next two trips but now that i know it can be done theres now stopping me now !

chris
[signature]
I was out there with Polokid and OEJ. This was also my first attempt with a float tube. What an awesome way to fish. We had a lot of fun learning how to land a fish in a float tube. Can't wait to go again!
[signature]
Sounds like a blast Jack. Thanks for the report and glad your maiden voyage was a success
[signature]
I had a great time, the cutthroats arent as big as strawberry, but they usually are alot more tastier!!! [Wink] I had never seen so many people at Current Creek before, probably the slot at strawberry has pushed people to the creek!!! I would like to thank TubeDude to bringing me on to jigging, I still have a long way to go to figure out what I am doing with a jig, but I seem to learn more and more as I go!!!
[signature]
That was my impression of my first tube run this year. What a stress reliever! Al
[signature]
Jigging is a great way to fish . I got hooked on it about 10 years ago and am still learning . It gets better the more time you spend fishing this way . tight lines
[signature]
[cool]Hey PK, happy to hear you are making progress. Don't we all wish that the other lessons in life were so much fun to learn?
[signature]