Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attributes of non catch and release.
Hi folks,

Just thought I'd try attaching pics. Hope it works.

[Smile]Leaky
How about that,

Just noticed Bear Lakes post today on posting pictures. Would you believe I just stmbled into this on my own the day before??? It works as you see from my original post. I'm proud of myself for trying it without instructions! Now you all will have to put up with my pics.!!!!! LOL

[crazy]Leaky
[cool]The opposite of catch and release is "Hook and Cook"...or "Keep and Consume". Plenty of room for both sides, but some folks get kinda fanatical about their personal preference.

When you see a nice presentation, like in your pictures, it can make the purist rethink their positions.

Nice pics, Leaky, and glad you got the technical stuff figured out. By the way, do I detect a whiff of powerbait beneath the savory aroma of those fine fish?
[signature]
Hey Dude, cool it!!!!! Desensitized of course! LOL By the way, white culy tails work just fine!!

By the way, now that I look at Bear's posting it becomes obvious that I didn't do it that way. I just have them as an attachment to be viewed by clicking on them instead of a picture on the post itself. Will try that next time.

[crazy]Leaky
Hope them fish didnt have the swimmers itch!!![Wink][Tongue]

Looks like fine dining Leaky!!
[signature]
I wanna bite![sly] That looks yummy![Tongue]

GOOD FISHIN TO YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[signature]