Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Afternoon/Early Evening on the Weber?
Is afternoon/early evening fishing good on the Weber this time of year? Most posts I read detail great fishing in the morning and tapering off by 11 am. I would like to take my son tomorrow but since he is in school, the earliest we could start is about 4:30ish.
[signature]
early evening is a fine time to fish [fishin]

I dont know what the weather is like where you are but I plan on getting in a little C&R pre season trout after work today. (CT)

I do most of my fishing after work in fact, in the later spring weather i get on the water around 6 / 6:30 and fish until dark most nights after work. Great way to unwind. It could be a little early yet depending on what your target fish is and the location you are in but best of luck[Smile]

peace
jim
(sorry about the random post .... I saw the post in the "hot fourm topics" and just clicked in, I did not realize it was in the Utah fourn [:/])
[signature]
Thanks for the reply, I think I'll give it a try. Today ended up really windy so I'll probably look to take my son out sometime in the next couple of days.
[signature]
i like getting there early and fishing non stop all day, seems like the catching is that way also. just got work the water and pay attention to whats going on i rekon? ill be fishing it this weekend and your welcome to meet up and tag along.
[signature]
wat your going out fishing kochanut? lol. I think your starting to grow gills!.
[signature]
I want to meet up sometime and fish with you on the Weber. I hope to get up there this coming weekend.
[signature]