Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wiper Tournament partner
[font "Courier New"][#000080][size 3]So... I've decided I want to go on June 12 to this shindig. I'll pay half ($40) of the entry fee, bring my own tackle & food/snacks, and depending on if getting a ride, help with gas money (or we could just meet up there). I also have a Park pass.
I haven't the foggiest idea who to ask (partly as I don't know who's already going, or know too many of you anyway), otherwise I'd just PM. So it's out here, in the open!

I ain't got a boat, so if you don't either, we're stuck to shore.

Who wants to go with me?
[/size][/#000080][/font]
[signature]
I don't know how to catch wipers but i have a boat and will go in haves with you. my boat has two fish finders and an electric motor as well as a 6 horse trolling motor and remote troll. I have been wanting to fish this turny but have zero expierience fishing for wipers. So if you know how to fish for wipers pm me and i'll go with you.
[signature]
[font "Courier New"][#000080][size 3]PM sent

Oh, and I should also mention - I don't expect to win or "place" at all. I really only want to go to have fun and meet fellow BFTers. So if you're in this just for the competition, I may not be a good partner! [Wink]
[/size][/#000080][/font]
[signature]
I'm glad to see you join us, I have the best partner in the world (The Wife) she's the only one that can put up with my B.S. If you need any more info on the tournament send me a PM.[fishin]
[signature]
Julia you never know who will win or place, we had 24 teams last year with 48 fisherman and most likely close to twice that many rods in the water and in 7 hrs. only one walleye was brought in. That gentleman went home with some extra cash in his pocket. That is a side pot that costs the team $10.00 if you want to get in that as well. They also have quite a few door prizes to be given out by the sponsors and a meal afterwards. It's a fun day especially if the weather co-operates. Hope to have you join us this year.
[signature]
[font "Courier New"][#000080][size 3]Yup, just goin' for the party... and a walleye will be a prize in itself! [Wink]

There's 2 reasons I want to enter officially. One, I don't want to "crash" by just showing up and not contributing anything financially to help with all the costs that are put into having the fun. And, I have a better chance of getting in a boat by going with somebody else - though that's not mandatory, of course. [angelic]
[/size][/#000080][/font]
[signature]
Sounds like you may allready have a partner.
[signature]
I took you last year..In the Lil Minnow, how ever this year I will be in SD Calf. Sea fishing, and watching my step son Grad. from the Military..Hope you find someone ...I will have the computer with me so keep me posted...[Smile]
[signature]
I need some one in my boat, if you still need some one????
[signature]