Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middle Provo Clean & Cast Outing
Hi All, I just wanted to post this in hopes we can get a few fellow fishermen to help us out on this cause.

I imagine all of you have scene the amount of trash that is litering our waters, it is something that makes me mad, but can be improved. Utah Fly Fishing Club is putting together a River Clean Up for the Middle Provo River. We are calling it a Clean & Cast because we will spend a few hours cleaning up different river beats and then the remained of the day fishing/picking up trash along the river.

If you are interested in coming here are the details:

When: April 17th 2010-Meet at the Hub Cafe in Heber at 8am.
1165 South Main Street
Heber City, UT 84032-2439
(435) 654-5463

Where: Middle Provo River-Heber Valley

Who: Everyone and anyone is invited. So tell your friends, and buddys and come support a great cause.

!!!Reward!!!: Person that brings back the most trash gets a free fly box filled with 3 dozen BWO Dry Flies and Emergers and a UFFC Hat. Second and Third get free UFFC hats.

[#4040ff]You are not allowed to post links to forums, please see the[/#4040ff] [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?do=faq"]FAQ[/url].

Thanks,

Travis Gillespie
[signature]
OK Utah Anglers and Sportsman this is your last chance, the Clean and Cast is tomorrow at 8am on the Middle Provo. Hope to see you there or at our next outing.

[#ff0000]Links to other sites not allowed.[/#ff0000]
[signature]