Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xrfoxracer, Chick, Bass, 4/10/10, The wife
Me and the lady put in at WT about 5:00 pm this afternoon....<br /><br />Fished 4 different spots ranging from rocks to sand.....to brush and trees in sloughs...to flats....<br /><br />First spot picked up 2 shorts and a 16" fish..... Fish hit in 2 fow or less down to about 6 ft.. picked all 3 up on a shakey head...<br /><br />2nd spot only gave up 1 fish that was 3lbs solid..... and nikki hooked up on a small fish that spit the worm at her when it jumped....<br /><br />3rd spot was the ticket today.....<br /><br />sitting in 5 ft of water throwing to about 15 with the shaky head was the trick here.... I landed another 3 and a 4.2 on back to back cast....and 5 other smaller border line fish.....<br /><br />Moved to last spot only caught one maybe 15 in fish....... i watched one of the pro guys i guess...... fish right behind me for a good stretch....<br /><br />It was a fun day and i think our best 5 would be about 12-13 lbs<br /><br />only 12 fish caught but only fished about two and a half hours!!<br /><br />