Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new pontoon
Anyone have any luck with pontoon boats from classic accesories? I just bought the new wilderness from Costco and was hoping its better than my last double blatter toon. Just wanting some opinions, thanks.
[signature]
I bought one of the wilderness pontoons from Costco about a month ago. So far so good. I have had it out a half dozen time now. I have it all set up with a troller and all.

Take a look.
[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?post=578691;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;page=unread#unread"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?post=578691;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;page=unread#unread[/url]
[signature]
I bought a Colorado XT last May and love it! I actually lost one of the valves on it to pump it up. So I called them up and they sent me 2 free, overnighted them. customer service was just awesome! Great pontoon though, lots of storage and holds my 6'5" 240 pound butt up. No complaints here.
[signature]
I too have a Colorado field and stream edition toon and i love it. I have had the help of tubedude in tricking it out with a fish finder 5 rod rack holder as well as a utility holder to hold pliers net and knife. Along with all the "PIMP MY TOON" accessories I also have a trolling motor. The weight limit says 390lbs, I am 6'2 300lbs and it holds me and all the gear which is well over 400lbs! Only problem i have had is one of the oar locks broke but it can be fixed. Great toons overall..
Attached are pics of my PIMPED OUT TOON tubedude style
[signature]
Nice cat, Wildcat! And a nice looking rig.

I bought a closeout Rogue SP off Amazon recently and I'm pleased with the quality. I think customer service is going to be good too. Mine came with a broken valve cap. I emailed CA and didn't receive a reply. About a week and a half later, I emailed them again and the next day received a reply and an apology for missing the original email. They promised to send out a replacement part as soon as possible (the caps are on backorder).

I've had it out once and enjoyed it a lot. I'm looking forward to getting my registration numbers so I can use my trolling motor. Hopefully, this week or next. I've been busy revamping some of my original modifications and am anxious to try them out.
[signature]