Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bear river 4-20-10
hit the bear river up above corrine with the good old dog and the girlfriend, the fish are biting pretty good, we stayed busy catching cats and carp but nothing big, lost one nice cat though. we had fun in the sun
[signature]
nice catch. I've heard there's a lot of chanels there and by the refuge. If only it were closer to salt lake
[signature]
Looks like yall had fun. I love that pic of your dog.
[signature]
Im retired military who stayed here in utah. Can anybody tell me if and where the bear river can be accessed around corrine by car/foot that its fishable. Also is this a place where the bugs are going to carry me away?
[signature]
Yes there are quite a few areas you can access by car or foot just take a day and go check it out. Fishing can be good from the bear river bird refuge all the way up to cutler and cutler itself. Bugs just be prepared this time of year usually not to bad but gets worse as the weather warms.

Tight lines
[signature]
there is a wildlife access and boat ramp just east of the town of corrine, if you are heading into corrine from i15 you will drive right over it at the bridge, if you go down forest street(west( you will go all the way out to the refuge and there is lots of public access out there too. i fish from a boat majority of the time so i am not aware of a whole lot of areas to access
[signature]