Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've got a bad itch!! - help?
Yeah, I know, I'm one of those Ut. guys. If it helps, I'm a tuber and I do help the Id. economy with an out of state yr. license, and only go to very selective areas. I just am going crazy for some action on S.E. Id. Res's for LM, like Condie, Glendale, Twin, Weston, etc. Can't take my bud (Sparky) so I'll be alone (he's recovering from a torn up shoulder). I will admitt up front that I love to catch a meal of a couple if they fall in the slot limit because I love to eat em. If that turns off the responses, so be it. At least I'm being honest, right? [:/] PM's might be the better way for responses if you have a mind to help an old geezer, and I do mean old. Just trying to touch on your sympathy button. [Smile] What's the chances of catching a few now? Waite? How long?
[signature]
the smallies are just getting started on the bear. there the only bass i ever eat, keep as many as them as you can Smile
[signature]
At Twin Lakes you can keep any size bass . It is a Family fish area and falls under different rules than most lakes in that area . I sure wish they would limit the water skiers to the north lake . I get tired of getting blasted off my anchors . Curt G.
[signature]