Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to forum
Long time tuber here. I've had several boats come and go and my Stream Designs doughnut has out-lived 'em all. 30 yrs, several repairs and it's still kicking![fishon]
This is the best board on tubes/toons I have seen. I'm available for testing to determine whether Scaddens boats are a tube or a toon.
Those are some awesome looking boats!!

Just so you know a doughnut will still catch fish .......[Wink]
[signature]
hiya crawfly... welcome to the site.. .notice you are a tuber and fly fisher.. awesome combination .. here is a link to the [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?category=69"]fly fishing[/url] forum that you may find of interest..

btw.. there are lots of us on here that given a chance would gladly volunteer our services to "test" a scadden product.. especially if it was a test and keep proposition.. [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Thanks for the welcome, Mac. Yeah, I like the long stick! Haven't made it over to the ff section yet. There ain't no oars on my boat so it takes me a little longer [laugh]

...... "especially if it was a test and keep proposition.." I bet it would end up that way for a lot of folk! Be a smart marketing strategy in todays economy. The trial/buy program! [laugh] Sign me up for the 90 day program!
[signature]
Ill leave some good road signs for you to follow.. take your time.. but ya might want to think about a trolling motor.. [laugh]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Hi there Crawfly. Tuber/tooner fly fisher here. I remember starting my tubing days. It was a Caddis donut. I even put a float power on it. That was a trick, trying to climb into a donut while in a foot of water, as that is what is required for a float power.
Quickly made the change to a U tube and then a V and so on.
Now I am back to the V on all levels...LOL

You live in Utah, I would let you take a spin in a Scadden.
[signature]
Hey fg. I didn't go back to the start. Still a doughnut ..... just the inner tube!
River running! Kids know no fear!
You ever need a legal guardian for the new kid, lemme know!![Smile]
[signature]
Oh heck yeah! The snake river was literally my back yard in Glen's Ferry Idaho growing up. Get on an inner tube and out in the river over one of those undertows was SCARY!.
[signature]