Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
poachers
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=10567782
remember mclennon?
[signature]
Is he the one that told the story about shooting a deer and then coming back for it the next day the lion had taken it or ate part of it and he said he was still good to use his tag and a game warden said it was ok.... That story come to my mind... Is that him>>>>>
[signature]
That makes me sick. 90 Deer??????
[signature]
thats the same kid, I dont know if the incident is related to the story.
[signature]
This was way overdue
This is great news. I always new there was something fishey about his stories. Turns out most of it was lies. He's been bragging for years about his families trophy mounts. I remember him doing it under "jensenkid" aT first then under "mclennon" as well. I'm just glad they got them off the streets/mountains. I was told there were numerous tipsters but one had some really detailed inside info. Guess we won't be seeing the reward but more importantly they got caught.
[signature]
i knew that kid was full of crap!!!! it makes me sick. they better loose everything they own for 90 animals!!!![mad]
[signature]
Great news. When you do stuff like that, you deserve everything they get. Thanks for sharring the news about McLennon Orvy. Once he got slapped, he just kind of went away.
[signature]
I just cannot understand why someone would have a desire to poach something. For what?? So a poacher kills something and gets it mounted.... What does he think about everytime he looks at the animal???

Are people really that hard up for attention- or friends?? i just don't get it.

If its all true, 90 deer stolen from honest sportsman! How pathetic...

How Sad that someone has to try to "one up" someone by cheating.
[signature]
All I can say is wow! Can't believe they took that many animals illegally.
[signature]
They should be hung!!!!!!!!!
[signature]
nail them hard. even if they get what they deserve, they will probably still do what they have been doing. it's sick and wrong!! [cool]
[signature]
One look at that story and you could easily see that was "Jensenkid" or "Mclennon" as he used to be known on BFT. I recognized his face right away.
[signature]
He used to frequently brag about all of the nice deer that he and his family shot each year. Greatly increases one's odds of getting a nice buck (or several) if one hunts year around and is not restricted by those rules such as not hunting at night with a spot light (which I bet was done). Extremely disappointing and I hope that they suffer big time for this.
[signature]
I am glad they finally got caught! Hopefully they get the book thrown at them good. I am also glad the fish and game has alot more officers in the field and behind the scene investigating numerous leads.[Smile]
[signature]