Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couldn't seem to catch dinner, but----Weed. 5/1
Kind of misleading but not much, just a hook.[Wink] Fly of the day was my standard prince.[Image: smile.gif] Anyway, went for about 4 1/2 hrs to the Web., w/o Sparky still, and was catching these guys. Problem, obviously, I enjoyed it but I wanted to bring home a dinner for the wifey and me too. Not to worry, caught several smaller latter and kept 3 small trout and a white fish for a couple of meals. Caught more and released all along with the big guys which swam away healthy.[Image: wink.gif]
The fly fishing reports are slowing down. [frown] Come on guys. [mad] Not good. We're getting close to the end for cold water fishing and getting to bassies, etc. So am looking for the change of experience.[Image: smile.gif]

[inline P1010826.JPG]
[inline P1010826.JPG]

[inline P1010830.JPG]
[signature]
Good on ya leaky. Looks like you still doing well on the Weeb. I am currently in Aztec, NM. on the San Juan. I picked the wrong weekend though. every on says I should have been here last week. Today the wind is steady at 30 -40 mph with gust to 70. Not much fishing happening for fly flingers. A great big zilch for me. Keep up the good work.
[signature]
I'm getting really anxious for those bassies to awake from their slumber [Wink]
[signature]