Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey anybody else feelin it yet?
boy went out doors bout 6 yesterday mornin and boy what a change in the air! sure is feelin like fall here"vt." that brisk fall aire felt good after this hot summer but ya can sure tell that it,s turned to august andi got a feelin were in fer another good early winter too!! ya figure where your at too?? lotta snow too i bet again! haha rainin like the devil here today.! makes me kinda Sad, cause it seems another summer gone. ya know?? seems so fast! we,re gittin older?? haha
[signature]
oh no ! don't say that , i haven't been to the beach yet to see the latest things in lady's swimware ! [angelic] like blondes , brunetts and redheads !

BOOOONG !

MAN , I GOTTA HIDE THE IRON SKILLET FROM FISHINGIRL , IT GIVES ME A FIERCE HEADACHE ![pirate]
[signature]
HAHAHAHAHA !BOING! ME TOO HAHA JACK,S GOT ONE TOO! HAHAHA GOT TO SEE EM IN THEM SKIMPY THINGS MEN CALL BATHIN SUITS TOO HAHAHA. WHICH WAY DID IT GO GEORGE?? HAHAHAHAHA I AIN,T DEAD YET! HAHA DON,T LET THAT MOOSE LOOSE!! HAHA I LIKE DARK HAIR HEADS HAHAHA BLONDES AND REDHEADS DON,T DO IT FER ME. HAHAHAHA WE DON,T NEED TO GIT IN TROUBLE HERE HAHAHA LIKE THE GUY WITH THE FISHIN BOAT HAHA WE LOOK. THE PASTURE AIN,T ALWAYS GREENER ON THE OTHERSIDE. BUT IT IS FUN TO LOOK HAHAHHA I GOT TO HIDE IT FROM JACK TOO.AHAHHA LATER!
[signature]