Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sweet day on Weber
Great day on the weber we walked away with many catches of the day. We had 10 Browns over 23 inches. No lie these three were over 27inches. There was 6 or so more that were between 20 and 23 inches. wow a great last day for my tax money payed for fish that we can no longer fish for as of the 10th of may.
[signature]
Wow, I'm so jealous! Awesome browns and healthy ones too! Nice job!!!
[signature]
Very nice!

Were you fly fishing or working them with conventional tackle?

[#ff0000]Edit[/#ff0000]
[#ff0000]Never mind, I can see by the second photo that you were tossin' soft plastic baits. Well done![/#ff0000]
[signature]
is that right at the outlet? curious.

anyway!!

GORGEOUS fish there!!
[signature]
[quote kochanut]is that right at the outlet? curious.

anyway!!

GORGEOUS fish there!![/quote]

What outlet are you refering to?
PM me if you need to.
Thanks.
[signature]
wow, bigbrown, those are some really big browns! May I as was this on mid or lower weber?
[signature]
Is that a Gulp minnow sticking out it's mouth in the second pic ???
[signature]
. wow a great last day for my tax money payed for fish that we can no longer fish for as of the 10th of may.[/quote]

nice browns I've always heard the weber has some monsters in it, ive yet to find any this big, but what happens may 10?
[signature]
The new trespass law goes into effect. Basically goes back to you needing written permission to use public water that goes through private land. Hopefully the Supremes will beat this down like a rented mule!
[signature]
These were caught in the lower weber. The best places I've found were on private property in the henefer area. There is a conversion dam there and when the water is flowing they turn on. Two more weeks and it would be best but fri did the job.
[signature]
We where using 4" zoom minnows
[signature]
I have caught large browns all over the the lower weber most of them have come from the Peterson through henefer area. Also the lower riverdale area has held some realy nice ones. The concrete you see is in the Peterson area at the conver damn.
[signature]
The dates are confusing on HB 141 but it goes into effect May 11, 2010. The sections on showing 10 years access and filing an claim go into effect May 10, 2011. I guess that is to try to keep you off "legally" for almost a year even if you could show 10 years of continuos use. Of course the whole bill has no legal precedent but based mostly on greed and to a lesser degree ignorance. Now bigbrown I have off tomorrow, you want to take me fishing[Wink]?
[signature]
I emailed the Gov and told him not to pass that stupid bill, I guess he forgot to read the thousands of emails he got..what a d-bag..I didnt realize it was taking immediate effect I can't wait to get harassed while fishing this will be confusing on where exactly we can fish
[signature]
Now big brown. .. no reason to go giving away our secrets; ) the tubes and zoom flukes are one thing. .. but giving away my honey holes is another. .. call me need hit it some more. ... haven't been since we went the other day
[signature]