Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard bay Wiper fest
Does anyone know if there are any more slots open for the wiper fest at willard in june or where i can jet some info???
[signature]
[#ff0000][size 1]Sorry links to sites with forums not allowed. [/size][/#ff0000] this might help ya
[signature]
You might try a internet search for crazy 4 fishn.[:p]
[signature]
go to [#ff0000][size 1]Links to sites with forums are not allowed.[/size][/#ff0000] then to forum and then to tournaments. It is sponsored by Maniac Custom Lures and should be a good turnout.
[signature]
I sent you a PM with the info, hope to see you and anyone else that wants to fish it there, we still have some slots left.
[signature]
We are now a month out on Wiper fest, we still have plenty of spots available. Send me a pm if you need info on how to sign up. We want to fill this as soon as posible so we can get all the prizes worked out. This will be a great tourney this year. We have some great sponsors, Sportsmans warehouse, Smith and Edwards, Cal-Ranch, Anglers Den, Maniac Custom lures, just to name a few. Our goal is for everyone to walk away with something and to just come out and have a good time.
[signature]