Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Berry Bound!!!!
Hey everyone, I am hoping that anyone, someone, everyone can help me out. I am taking my two nephews up to the berry on saturday (there worthless father whom is no longer in the picture never takes them fishing, I'm trying to do my part for my nephews and my sister). The kids are 10 and 12 so getting down to the water isn't a problem but I was hoping that I could get a few replys or pm's on where to take them so that they would get the fishing bug and want to go more, some place where they will catch fish.
Any info would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
[signature]
[center]I just finished packing up the jeep for the trip in the morning. I will get back to you.
[/center]
[signature]
I am headed up in the morning as well with the whole tackle box so I will let you know what hits and what doesn't.
[signature]
Nice work on steppin up and taking them fishing. My brother and I were there on Wends night. We fished East Chicken Creek, We landed 22 using a bunch of methods...a few on Black Maribou's, a few on LC pointer 78 Ghost, a few on Black beadheaded wooly buggers trailed by about 7 feet of leader behind a full bobber. By far the most successful rig was a worm and bobber, we dropped the worm about 5 feet under the bobber and casted it out only about 15 yards. This method can be fun for kids especially because it is so visible.(actually see the bobber go up and down) good luck! Oh and the biggest fish of the day was a 22 inch rainbow caught on the LC
[signature]