Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flies on the corn...
Well scored an extra shift to Grand Junction today...overtime[cool]... Decided I needed to get out and do a little fishing. Wanted to take the new float tube along but foot said no. So headed to the lake with pole in hand. When I got to Corn Lake ( Part of the James M Robb-Colorado River State Park) I found trout jumping all over the place. Since I didn't have the fly rod with me today I rigged a woolly bugger and a bubble. I know it is not purist[:p]. Well the fish wouldn't leave it alone. They were all planters but still fun to get out any way.[cool] Next on the list...monday pull out the tube and fly rod.[sly] Can't wait!!! Sorry no pics forgot the camera today.
[signature]
Looks like you are going to be getting in more fishing in Colorado than in Utah.

Way to go - make your work --- "work" for you!
[signature]
Yeah I figured since the weather is crappy in utah I oughta use my time here in CO better. Usually the weather here is better than there. Today is rainy though. Monday says 85 with 7 mph winds from the SSE so I am making my plans for a little float tubing right now on Highline Reservoir just west of Grand Junction.[cool] I am also hoping wed to get to strawberry if the weather is a little more cooperative for some early morning tubing as well.[cool] Ya gotta love it!!!!!
[signature]