Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st willard trip
The last week or so i've had the desire to go see how willard was doing, due to past experience's my friends didnt have the same desire. I finally decided that i'd go out there for a couple hours. So i call up my fishing partner who is my 83 year old grandpa and asked if he'd like to meet me out to the south marina. any how we get out there around 3:30ish and start to wet the lines. i put a minnow on and went to the bottom with it than used my second pole to do some cast and retreet with maribou jigs and green curly tail jigs. my grandpa was using a 3inch green curly tail jig with a big white head. we fished for about an hour and hear my grandpa call over got one. so i rush over there to give him a hand and take off the nice crappie first of the season for him. we fished another half hour with nothing, but it was a well worth trip to see him catch that fish.
[signature]
Been fishing many times with grandpa call, had him in my boat, love to have him around, hope to be as active as he is at 83, this is Blair Himelright, Hopkins takes him with us all the time, just wish he would come more often !
[signature]