Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FloaT Tube Success!
Well I got to take my tube out for the second time today. The first outing I got skunked. This time I went to the same pond I always fish at and caught a tube full of bluegill and crappie. Literally. It was awesome. I don't have any pics because my mom doesnt trust me with the camera in the tube yet. By the way I scored a deal on craigslist on a fishcat tube!
[signature]
Very good way to go! Ron
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Double congratulations. First for bagging a good deal on your tube. Second for having a good fishing trip. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Probably too late for you now. You are an addicted tuber. It only gets better/worse.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]By the way, we always like pictures but we understand about mothers. You just keep fishing and reporting. We will take your word for whatever fish you say you caught. After all. you ARE a fisherman so we should not mistrust anything you say. Right?[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Sure hapy to hear your fishing worked out well. You will love that Fish Cat you scored on Craigs List. They are just a joy to fish from. I'll also be pleased to her your reports. Pictures are just frosting on the cake. lol Illinoisgiller
[signature]
I'm really glad you scored a used QUALITY tube instead of a brand new cheapo. Much smarter decision. Congratulations on the fish, too!

I almost never get pics of fish. My concern is to get them released in good condition, and I usually don't remember I have a camera with me until the fish is swimming away.
[signature]
Good score on the tube and fish! You will really like the Fish Cat, and even used it will be there a long time for you. I know that I like mine.

Get your mom to take a picture of the tube and fish - on the shore for you, if you really want pictures.
[signature]
CONGRATS on the fish catch and the Fish Cat!
[signature]