Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
missed again
[frown][frown][frown][frown][frown][frown][frown][frown]

Went on my annual bear trip to hells canyon on the Oregon side. I have had great success finding trophy bears in this country but have failed to finish the deal twice before. The past two years i have not had a tag but have gone and helped my buddies harvest their bears. So this year me and my buddy drew the tag and we headed in last Thursday. My buddy took a nice cinnamon on the first day which took all day to get out. The next day we hunted hard and were finishing up a five mile hike when we spotted a monster cinnamon within 50 yards of where the other bear was taken. I dropped down 1000 vertical and thought i was in position but could not see the bear. Finally i noticed him coming out the bottom of the draw about 160 yards straight downhill. Got ready and took the shot and wouldn't you know clean miss right over his back[:/]. Not again!!! Trying to figure out how i can make it back for a few days before the end of the season. Overall a good trip considering we should have tagged out both of us and also passed up some smaller bears in the process.
[signature]
[pirate] BUMMER DEAL MAN!!!!! Sorry to hear man, maybe next time.......Any pix from up that way from the hunt??? Sure do like checking out your pix from these hunts...
[signature]

give me a little bit and i will post some of the country and my buddies bear.
[signature]