Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current Creek
Went up to current creek res fri- sun. If you like the rain then this was the place to be, fortunately the thunderstorms didnt seem to bother the fish, they are small but you can catch all the 8 - 10 inch cutthroats that you heart desires.

We trolled triple teasers and needlefish and had non stop action the whole weekend, even hooked a few on the fly rod. Great place for kids or kids at heart. No matter how big they're all fun to catch.
[signature]
OEJ and myself was up there a week ago, and same thing, fast catching but 8-14 inch cutthroats, but they were good eating though!!![sly] I had a good time fishing for them
[signature]
Everytime ive gone up to the reservoir ive gotten skunked.What am i doing wrong? I have no problem catching them on the creek but in the reservoir i stink at catching fish. Who wants to take me up toshow me how it's done?[Smile]
[signature]
We will have to go up some time soon, maybe next weekend or something. I have fished it from a float tube and from shore and I found to be more successful from a tube. Do you have a float tube or something of the like?
[signature]
Hey oej, just bought a tube from p4l. I was thinking jordanelle, fish lake, blue lake, or newton but im up for anything. what day were you thinking? this weekend or next?
[signature]
There were a few anglers bait fishing by the dam and up around the inlet who looked to be doing allright. I saw a few stringers that consisted mostly of the 12 - 14 inch cuts that Polokid mentioned.
[signature]
Good question, when... I will have to see what the boss has planed for my bday this weekend. I would like to try floating all of the lakes you mentioned, although from the sound of it newton might be floatless. I will PM you later in the week and let you know what I am up to and we'll go hook em and cook em.
[signature]
Sounds good Ill look for your pm. And from the looks of other posts you may be right about newton.[Sad]
[signature]