Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats your favorite fishing line...
My personal preference right at the moment is spiderwire I could only find it in 8lb but for the amount of time I spend with something stuck in the bushes you can't beat this stuff. If you tie a good knot you won't be losing you rig to some hungry bush, you might have to sharpen or straighten a hook or two but the rig is coming home to papa.

That's one reason I like it, another is it doesn't have a memory, most mono's I've tried seem to remember they were coiled up and when you get into trouble you wind up with a mess at your feet and end up trashing everything on your reel.

The only complaint is it is bear to cut and if you're not careful you will cut your hands trying to get un-hung-up.

I wish I could find it in 4lb because thats my preference, but I haven't looked for awhile. Still go 800 yds spiderwire to go and still fishing.

Just my 2 cents is anyone cares
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Whats your favorite fishing line... - by tomegun - 08-05-2003, 02:13 AM
Re: [hustler898] Whats your favorite fishing line... - by PescadorUtah - 08-07-2003, 06:30 AM
Re: [SturgeonKid] Whats your favorite fishing line... - by FlyFishingMoose - 08-05-2003, 05:45 PM