Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michigan wolverines
The DNRE can say anything it wants to about there being no wolverines in the state . When you see one with your own eyes you will know they are full of bologna .
Friday morning 6:12 A.M. Gladwin county , , Reported it to our DNR field office and got the brush off !
[signature]
My neighbor saw a dead one along 37 and 55 last year nearing tipy...

They found a dead one down here this spring, but they claimed it was the same one that was here a cople years ago that "came over on the back of a garbage truck from canada" I dont know any garbage trucks that would be driving with thier tail gates open, there is a law against that, and they would have been stopped at the gate when crossing the bridge....

Time to grab out our Big Foot cameras again... lol

there are susposed to be no moose in lower mich, my uncle has a couple of them that comes in his back yard several times a year, he has taken pic's, and no I will not say where he lives or will I share the pic's. "dont have a copy [:p]"

Neither I nor he wants to see them get shot untill we have enuff to have a controlled hunting season.... [cool]
[signature]
Most of the time when someone say's they seen a wolverine..it was prolly a Badger..I'm not saying that in your case ...just most of the time

[signature]
Not many can say they have seen a badger these days... Cant remember the last time I saw one...
[signature]
I'm gonna say it's been over 20 years for me .... river road and Monument road read ...remember a place called whispering pines?
[signature]
There was a place called wispering pines on the news last weekend, some one drowned over that way.

I my self have never been there.

not to chage the subject, But Ya know, you would think that the detroit zoo would have one, either a badger or a wolvereen, but nope... its all animals from some wheres else..[:/] I understand wolvereens are intellagent and not trainable to any extent. but it would be nice to have one inside a geo dome or something like that.

last time I was at the zoo, "must have been 30 years ago" I dont even remember seeing a bear of any kind. they had pengwens gaters and snakes, eliphants, geraffs, zebras, but nothin from our own home state...[crazy]
[signature]
I didn't see a badger , we have one of those back in the woods behind the house .
This was definatly a wolverine and no mistaking it's size , just a little over 4' long , 2' tall , 2' wide , solid black with a big bushy tail , loped across the farm feild at a good speed about 15 yards away from me on the way to work.
I haven't seen a bigfoot since I was on a blind date back when I was single [bobhappy] .
[signature]