Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Fighter !
This little dink was caught this morning while bass fishing[Wink] He was one of the best fights I have had in a day or 2 .[fishin]
[signature]
I'm surprised he could even pull any drag! Puny little thing. Nice work Ash!
[signature]
haha. that is a great looking fish! [Smile]
[signature]
Ya thats a dink fo-sure [Wink][Wink] When ya gonna catch a real fish...Lol
[signature]
bet that was a blast on the lite tackle.!!!![Wink]
[signature]
So who nawed on it tail ?? Its my guess Tiff didnt have eggs and taters ready before ya left the house huh Ash? [Wink] LMAO!!
[signature]
Heck of a catch. Thanks for the pic, but dont forget its an "un-written rule" by a certain individual on here that you are not suppose to take pictures of fish that you are not fishing for!!![:p][Wink] HAHAHA I KID I KID!!!
TS
[signature]
Nice fish Ash! Them bass are getting larger!
[signature]
Nice Dink Ash, caught while bass fishing huh[Wink]. How we know where to catch them, where ever there is a blue background[Wink]. Thanks for sharing.
[signature]
I didn't know you bass fish . Looks like a hatchery trout to me Wink Nice catch
[signature]
Nice catch Ash
[signature]
Very nice fish.... you really have the Gorge down! Mustbe nice to live close to such a great place.
Great job on the "bass"
[signature]
nice fish Ashley, and I love the digital editing[cool]
[signature]
Looks stunted. [Wink]
[signature]
ok dude who fishes for bass in 100 feet of water? and with 5oz 15 inch jig? [crazy]...............

hey man it was great to get back up there and do some fishing on your pond! it was some tuff fishing and wether, but we did get some.. and tommy got his first FG mac! that was so sweet...

we packed it up last night and headed.. i think we are going to fish lake now to see if we can repeat last years mac fishing there. with my fuzzy/plugs.. lol

we will be back again tho to try for that big one again.. [sly]
[signature]
That Picture looks FAKE! Whats with the sky it looks like a huge wave is coming did it swamp you? LOL
[signature]

Nice fish Ash, looks about 40.
I'm coming up with the wife this weekend, I'll give you a call. later chuck
[signature]