Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opened my front door...
I opened my front door this morning and there stood my 9-yr old with this bass. He caught it on a pond on the golf course in our neighborhood. Must have been a hungry fish!

[inline Tyler-small.JPG]

By the way...here's a tip that might be helpful to someone. I used our new digital camera to take this picture, and it was huge! So I used Microsoft Office's Picture Manager to re-size it. You probably already have this program on your computer. Look in your Microsoft Office>Microsoft Office Tools folder.
[signature]
That's pretty cool. I hear about people fishing on golf courses but I've never tried it myself. Did he catch any other fish that day? Also there is a very simple pic resizing tool in a sticky in these bass forums for those that don't have Office.
[signature]
Tyler caught 5 catfish at the same fishing hole today after he switched to crickets and worms. My neighbor-friend said Tyler knocked on his door and offered him the catfish! They ended up throwing them back because my buddy didn't want to clean them. Boys & fishing--what a combination!
[signature]
cool fish. I've heard of people fishing on golf courses. They say they will bite on anything there.
[signature]