Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
better than average ogden browns
Ive been fishing with a new tactic on the ogden lately and have caught more bigger than average browns than ever before! The fishing has been awesome and got a new record brown for myself. A fat 19 incher which is big for the ogden. Most of them were 16 inches which is a lot better than the overpopulation of 12 inch dinks in there. Ive never been to bigger rivers to catch them other than the madison and i only manage bows there so i was way pumped for these fish. I cant wait to try this on the weber for some monsters. Here's the pics.
[inline Ima12.jpg][inline Ima11.jpg][inline Ima10.jpg][inline Ima9.jpg][inline Ima8.jpg][inline Ima7.jpg][inline Ima6.jpg][inline Ima4.jpg][inline Ima3.jpg][inline Ima1.jpg][inline Ima5.jpg]
[signature]
Nice fish..... gotta love the fight of a nice brown in the current.
[signature]
Rapalas are excellent if you know how to use them.
[signature]
Nice work sir!! We need to get you up on the middle provo for about three years straight keeping a limit. They need thinned out! Beautiful fish man.
[signature]
Very nice browns you have there.. Rapala's are fantastic on the ogden. Once you figure out how to use them.. Keep on casting there are much bigger brown's in the ogden river. Good job. Pineviewfisher
[signature]