Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
give a guess buck in velvet
so how big do you think this buck is going to be, i know what he was last year and he'll will more than likely be on this spot through out the year so i will get progression photos.
[signature]
BIG.... and a shooter in my book.
That's my guess.
Am I right???
Hell, he's still got 2 1/2 months to grow those suckers out to his full potential. Nice pic.
[signature]
Nearly impossible to tell how big his antlers are going to grow, but from first glance he looks like he's on track to become an average 140-150 class 4-point buck. Doesn't look like a monster, but that's just my guess.
[signature]
Looks like he is going to be a pretty nice buck. I'll be curious to see how he progresses throughout the summer.
[signature]
here is one from his gene pool (i believe) i took this photo in november of 2007, this is "no doubter take er outer" in my book.
These group of deer are in a very confined space and stay in there year round.
Fun to watch on a lunch break at work
[signature]
Sure hard to tell but will be a decent buck, i'd say hookjaw would probably be in the right zone with his guess.
I believe he is a much better buck than that one in his "gene pool". In my opinion that buck is way too big to be a "big 2 point", he should have atleast 3 but preferably be a small 4 pt instead of a big 2. I think bad genetics let them be that big as a 2pt.
[signature]
I'd guess maybe 145lbs field dressed during the archery hunt and maybe 175 lbs. during the rifle hunt, but that's just a SWAG.[Smile]
[signature]
i think it is to early to be too sure a lot could happen between now and in a few months, but thats only my opinion
[signature]
my guess is he gets 3 moore yrs before he scores well. 140 is going to be very close.
[signature]