Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thought I'd Post a Pic
Just thought I should figure out how to post a picture. Took me some time, because my cpu skills are less than Gates-like. Anyways, here is a pic I snapped of my best fishing partner at a lake in the high uintas. This was one of many brookies caught that day, a couple weeks ago.

[Image: Randi_s_Brookie.jpg]

Try to get some more pics up soon.
[signature]
Nice Fish. Nice buddy.

If I guess which lake you were at would you tell me?

m
[signature]
I wouldn't be surprised if you get guess the lake. Those cliffs on the water's edge in the background, and that peak give the locale away...if you've ever spent any time there that is. Sure I'd tell you.
[signature]
Is the name a four letter word that rhymes with 'crawl'?
[signature]
Sorry, but no.
[signature]
Nice brookie![Wink]I need to get up there and catch some. I was supposed to go for the whole week but I wasnt needed to go anymore[Sad]. I just need to get into the uintas and spend some time up there.[cool]
[signature]
I would like to know the lake just for the hike. that is pretty area up there.
[signature]
Then is it a name with five letters that rhymes with 'stiff'?
[signature]
Matador, I'm guessing you mean Wall and Cliff. No, not those, I think those lakes only have cutties in them.
Don't know for sure, but that's all I've seen out of them.
[signature]
So is that Mt. Watson in the background or not?
[signature]
That mountain in the back is Kimberly Peak. You are looking at it's east face.
[signature]
Then I have no idea where you are. I am not familiar with the name 'Kimberly Peak'. But it all looks good though. That is fish in the picture is a whopper for the Uintas. I love the Uintas.

m
[signature]
That makes more sense. Were there good sized cutts in the lake as well?
[signature]

Yeah, I love catchin' them fat brookies. Cutts are pretty big in there too, as you know tightline, but they're a little more finicky. Pulled out only a few but they were definitely big enough to teach this brookie a lesson. Findin' a lake with fatties is my hearts desire.
[signature]