Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Headed to WILLARD ... got questions.
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Going out on Willard tonight with Polokid. I haven't been out there for over a month! Anyone have any advice for me as for where or how to launch? Or is it even possible for that matter??!! We'll be in my small 14 foot aluminum tub.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Also, any info on where the fish are these days? What they are biting on? How common are boils?[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]With all the drastically low water levels, I'm a little nervous about things I might (or might not) see out there.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Thanks friends,[/size][/font]
[signature]
Willard will be a mud pit by mid September, have you seen th amount of water that is leaving the lake in the south channel? it is a river at least 6 feet deep and 10 feet wide with a VERY strong current, say goodbye to the fishing in Willard.......
[signature]
I was up on Saturday, fishing for catfish. Most people were walking there boats out of the N. Marina. It looked to be about 1.5 ft deep. Not much of anybody up there except for some swimmers and PWC users. The lake is low, warm, and turbid which isn't a real good combination. Good luck, Ryno
[signature]