Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its the second day of elk season
Its the second day of elk season and I am already wondering how many elk are stacked up behind Lonehunters house. [:p]

Thats right, in case you havent guessed, the elk drawings are in. who is hunting bugle mouths this year?

And are you liking antlers or anterless this season?
[signature]
I don't know , I checked elk and bear and just thought ...
If you entered for a bear tag drawing and you were not even in the drawing because of your point standing , how the hell is it a drawing ?
Over 800 guys were denied in the drawing for my area , 2 or less points , a little over a hundred (3 points and above) all got their tags , the odds just don't add up as being a "drawing " . This is the same in all hunt areas , nobody with low points got a tag .
Might as well whipe your butt with the cash and throw it away if you apply for a bear tag instead of points .
I got to figure it works the same for the elk tag . no points forget a license , they (DNRE ) need the yearly income .
I'm using bacon cover scent come bow season [bobhappy] .
[signature]
lol... [laugh]

I got me an antlerless porker permit this year... [:p]

Tell your neighbor down the road, if he sees some guy sitting in his front yard with a gun, it is just your crazy buddy from down state waitin for that pig to step out of the swamp... lol
[signature]