1 1/2 LARGE GARLIC CLOVES

2 CUPS LEMON JUICE

1 CUP VINEGAR

2 TABLESPOONS OREGANO

2 TABLESPOONS CUMIN

2 TABLESPOONS BLACK PEPPER

2 TABLESPOONS SALT

1/2 CUP SUGAR

DICE THE ZUCCHINI, ONIONS, JALAPENOS, TOMATOES, TOMATILLOS, BANANNA PEPPERS, SALSA PEPPERS, GARLIC, BELL PEPPERS & CELLLANTRO. PUT ALL INGREDIENTS INTO A LARGE POT SIMMER UNTIL IT REACHES A LIGHT BOIL.

TRANSFER HOT MIX INTO HOT QUART JARS. COOK IN BOILING WATER BATH FOR 30 MINUTES. AFTER 30 MINUTES REMOVE FROM JARS FROM BATH PLACE ON COUNTER TO COOL AFTER 30-40 MINUTES JARS WILL SEAL.

IF YOU DO IT LIKE I DID YOU ATE AT LEAST A QUART OF THE STUFF WITH CHIPS WHILE YOU WERE PREPING IT ALL.

FYI: ALL THE INGREDIENTS CAME OUT OF MY VEGETABLE GARDEN EXCEPT FOR THE GARLIC.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS SALSA, AND ITS ABOUT THE ONLY WAY I'LL EAT ZUCCHINI. NOW YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH ALL THE ZUCCHINI THE NEIGHBORS ARE GIVING YOU.
[signature]
Awesome recipie FFM, I will have to give it a go! Thanks for the post. Also what was the dark red sauce you had in the beverage container at the perch party? My wife liked that sauce alot...
[signature]
That was from loanfish. It was really good too, its a New Mexico chilli sauce.

If you make this salsa, remember with Mexican food everything is according to taste.
[signature]
That is wierd, I OEJ actually posted this not polokid! Funky!
[signature]
When I read the post I kind of knew it was you.
[signature]
Wife??? What wife??? I didnt think I had that much to drink last night!!! I was afraid I was suffering from amnesia this morning, but seems to just be computer problems. I am breathing a bit easier now
[signature]
Thanks for posting that recipe FFM

Hey OEJ, that salsa was made from dried new mexico chilies.
[signature]