Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
290 sprint, chickamauga, bass, 6/19til6/25, my son
Just got home from a week on chick started of slow on sundays first day of practice then got a whole lot better.We started the first day of the NBT tx as the last boat out but by 7 every morning we were culling 2 limits.My son had 14.88 the 1st day 12.31 the 2nd and 13.18 the final day for a wire to wire win.And he also had day1 big fish for the juniors a 6.75 chick pig.Most of all of our fish were in 12 to18ft on jig and olmonster zoom worm next to the main river on shell bed we probably caught over 100 keepers in 3 days guys i didnt realize what a great lake chick was til this week.So congrats to my son Dakota Cantrell NBT national champion and NBT national angler of the year.Also congrats to Dalton Summers 2ndplace and Alex Prince 3rd and to all the nbt juniors who fished there tails off in those almost 100 degree days.And thank you David Lowrie for all you do for my child and all those kids they will remember it for ever .I was even able to scratch a top 10 for the week it will take a week for my hands to heal' that lake was full of hunger bass.