Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anterless tags are hitting credit cards 6/25/2010, GOT MINE
My card got hit last friday ,below is my credit card statement.
06/25/2010UTAH ANTLERLESS PERMIT 800-221-0659 UT
<REFERENCE 2442513J1GVA3EP0N> $45.00 $45.00
First I get the L.E Wasatch Elk now a cow tag... Lady luck is smiling on me....wow.... I hope everyone else get theirs...................

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE IN THE DRAW
[signature]
One of the guys that work in the warehouse here got hit with a $25 charge,,,, doe antelope CWMU check your credit cards.......
[signature]
IT seems that a buddy and I got our doe tags, I'd rather have a cow tag but I'll take it.
[signature]
Looks like I drew a cow elk! Thanks for the heads up. I wouldn't have thought to check this early.
[signature]
I did not think to look either this early but my wife called me and asked what the charge was on the card... I am glad she checks because I never do..... My first choice was Wasatch strawberry, I am hoping that is the one I drew....
[signature]
I drew elk and pronghorn.. on top of my archery deer and elk permit... so i have 4 tags to fill... Getting excited
[signature]
wow you did great...... have fun
[signature]
Must be nice to have that kind of luck. I was skunked once again.
[signature]
well i did not darw my be next year . but that okay i just go duckhunting more
[signature]
GOOD NEWS, this was just brought to my attention about the cow tag I drew, under the Anterless Elk hunting section and Additional Opportunity paragraph, I will be able to hunt for my LE Bull and cow at the same time. If the tags are for the same hunt area I wont have to wait until 9 Oct to hunt the cow. I can take them both during my LE Bull tag dates. That is great news. But then again on the bad side I will miss the Elk camp with the rest of the guys this whole year... They will get spike tags.

Cf bowhunter, you will be able to also if you have the cow tag for the same area as your bull.....
[signature]