Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walcott questions, need to find the CARP!
Hey guys, i know ive been pretty much absent since ice out, dont fish much in the summer....

However, going to be shooting a bowfishing tourny on Walcott this sunday, never been there, looking on any info from those who have fished this body

any general area where the carp seem to hang? one spot seem to be better than others? anyone else shooting sunday?

thanks again!
[signature]
Sorry don't know much about Walcott. Thought I would bump this anyway so it doesn't slide into ablivion. Hope someone can help you even though it is about bowfishing.

Good Luck on Sunday.

Windriver
[signature]
I was there on 1st I seen the carp in every finger of the lake they were concentrated near the Tulley's or up in them
Look for the carp fences and watch your props going over them. I am sure the best place to get into the carp on that lake is closed to boats. In the bird sanctuary.
Becareful of venturing into the south side of lake its got lots of shallow spots and rocks well good luck.
Stop by the state park office there and get a map from them its free and talk to the park supervisor he know the lake well
[signature]