Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jordanelle
fished jordanelle to day with yper in his boat. put in at hailstone and went over to rockcliff when we got there we said hi to hellsangler and started fishing yper, yper jr. and myself caught a bucket load of perch with good size small mouth fishing was slow, thow i did catch a 17in smallie on a jig head baited with perch meat. went trolling for a while and i caught a 17in rainbow nice and fat useuing wedding rings. all perch where caught using perch meat. had a great time, on the way back got in arguement with yper jr. about whats better ford or dodge all i can say is we where in a ford powerstroke with a full size camper pulling a boat and blowing everything off the road, so Austin Fords rule and Dodges drull
[signature]
Sounds like a good day out on the water. Did you catch any other trout besides the one 17 incher?

Thanks for paying the entrance fee last Thursday.

FORD (First On Race Day)
[signature]
hey mgb

we ever going to hit pineview?
[signature]
Xman I will take you during the week if you would like. At best I can only fish the last three hours of daylight during the week or we can go next weekend. I will call you so we can set a day and time to meet.
[signature]
heres a couple pics of my rainbow from jordanelle, the kid in the pic is yper jr.
[signature]