Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EAST CANYON
Son and myself went up to East canyon on 9th. We fished from shore and got a few trout on power bait.Probably would of gotten more if all the water skiers from Willard were else where.Had one ski dooer come within 50 ft of the shore in front of us, I told them 150 ft from shore is the rule they looked at me like I was stupid and just went on by real close. I wish I would of had on a nice big treble hook and I would of showed them what happens when they are to close to a casting fisherwomen. All in all it was a nice evening, just to be outside.
[signature]
Thanks for the report. It sounds like that will be a place to avoid on the weekends from here on out.

Cableguy
[signature]
May I suggest a extra heavy action rod with a fast tip . 1.5 oz. egg sinker put on line with a 8/O treble on about 40 pound mono . When these jetski fish pick up the bait let them pull off about 100 yards of mono and set the hook . Need at least 100 yards out to allow for stretch in line so you don't lose them . LOL One of these days I hope to have one mounted .DO they make fiberglas replicas of them yet ? LMAO !![Wink]
[signature]
[mad][font "Arial"][red][size 2] People like that just piss me off. ( sorry for outburst ) I think that they must have more money than Brains when it comes to rules on the water. I have had the same kind of thing happen to me at Willard. They laugh and and think it's very funny, I would think that if I spent that kind of money on a nice toy like a Ski Boat or Jetski that I would want to be as far away from everything as I could get.Oh well NO BRAIN NO PAIN I always say. Just my Humble opinion.[/size][/red][/font]

[font "Arial"][#ff0000][size 2] AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
LMAO I might just have to give that a try. Will let you know if it works.
[signature]