Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meeting for next year DAV's
We need to come up with a date to hold our next meeting...We can hold it at one of three places Fish Tech, Sportsman, and Cabela's....

We need to have all team leaders at this meeting...
We need to start or hold this meeting by the 15 of Oct...

So would the team leaders or who wants to bees post when and where they would like to meet and we can try to make next years bigger and better....

Thanks...
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 4]Cliff,[/size][/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 4][/size][/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 4]I agree; we need to have a meeting and it should be as soon as possible. I would recommend that the initial meeting for next year’s event should take place no later than September. I would also like to suggest that this meeting take place on a week night beginning at around 6 PM to 7 PM. Weekends should be reserved for recreation. Will the week of 14 to 18 September work for anybody? I live in the Ogden area, so Cabelas is a bit of a drive for me; but, I can do it if needed. I’d rather meet somewhere between Ogden and SLC if possible.[/size][/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 4]I would also suggest that we plan on meeting at least once every 3 months through next June and then every couple weeks after that until the actual event takes place. This is the only way to discover problem issues early and react to solve the issues.[/size][/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 4]Anybody wanting to take on a Team Leader role for next years event should be committed to attend these meetings. Team Leaders and you, of course, will be the decision makers and planners for next year’s event and must work as a team to make next years event a bigger success than this years event.[/size][/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 4]I don’t mean for this posting to sound harsh, but being organized is the key to any successful endeavor. We absolutely must be organized efficiently and early. Thanks again for taking this on and making it happen. See you in September?[/size][/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."