Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
willard 7-10-2010
Me and the girlfriend hit willard on saturday at 10am or so with all the other water sports fanatics. We trolled shasta flee bittys at aprox. 13' and picked up 3 average eyes before the beer and barbeque was calling our name back at the marina. Only fished for an hour and half or so and never made it back out. There was sure lots of action on the fish finder, suspended big fish and little fish and lots of surface action i would guess its time....!!!!!
[signature]
Nice report.

There was some kind of glitch or coruption in your third pic though.[cool]
[signature]
nobody like photoshopped pics[angelic]
[signature]
Hey - at least he didn't make his fish look bigger....[pirate]

but really - ya ought to be proud to show off your catch.

And the fish look pretty nice too! [Wink]

Am I hearing hints that we might be starting to see some of them summer boils I hear rumor of? Anyone run into one yet?
[signature]
Had a friend at worked send me a pic yesterday of their catch on Sunday at Willard, 7 nice eyes, 1 wiper & 1 cafish. Not a bad haul for a morning. Going to try and make it this comming Sunday.
[signature]
I like to keep that catch to myself, there are some things ya just don't share in the fishing world[Wink]
[signature]
LOL! Great post. We sure have some beautiful fisher-women on here lately. what happened to the good old days where you can look but you can't touch[:p]

Thanks for sharing. I like the first pic just as much as the third pic. [Wink]
So I take it she out fished ya too!
[signature]
Yeah, she actually caught all of them she just let me hold one of them for the picture.
[signature]
Did you fish the wiper fest we had there in June, can't remember if you did or not, I know you inquired about it.
[signature]
No, i had some other commitments that weekend but you cant bet your left n$% i am going to next year, even though we have been having a hard time catching the wipers out there.
[signature]
Hope to see you there.
[signature]